2100 Delancey Place was designed as a classical, six-story single family residence in 1905 by architects Duhring, Okie, Ziegler. The Italianate exterior details, carved limestone, roman brick, and wrought iron details were carefully restored as part of the renovation project.
Originally built as a plumbing supply warehouse, this building provided an ideal opportunity for conversion into loft style condominiums. The developer wanted to preserve the ‘large space’ feel and provide functional and comfortable residential amenities.
The Imani IV project included the conversion of a mixed use commercial building into a six-unit affordable residential building and the renovation of a single family residence. Prior to the renovation, both buildings had deteriorated and become unoccupied, structurally impaired shells.